- UMass kicker Logan Laurent is a pretty good gymnast as well as a solid kicker. Check out this sick backflip he pulled off in celebration of his game-winning field goal against Appalachian State.
- SB Nation’s teams of the week include UMass, Houston, and UAB.
- Even the NCAA is fully aware no one trusts the NCAA.
2 Group of Five head coaches have already been let go. Here's a few more G5 head coaches that may join them. pic.twitter.com/WxMkpOmWtH— Underdog Dynasty (@underdogdynasty) October 31, 2017
- ECU continues to pull up the rear in our AAC power rankings while Memphis hops up a spot to second place.
- UCF is the only G5 team that has even the slightest window of opportunity for making the College Football Playoffs.
These QBs have been solid when under pressure this season. pic.twitter.com/ykYlSRq7Q5— PFF College Football (@PFF_College) October 31, 2017
- Before they even entertain the thought of a miracle bowl eligibility run, Old Dominion must take the first step forward with a win this week.
- Former UTSA walk-on Tyrell Clay has worked his way into the running back rotation and has emerged as a surprisingly explosive back.
- The numbers make it clear: UTSA’s starting quarterback Dalton Sturm is an elite talent.
- Here’s a semi-hot take from our boy Luther Campbell: FAU already has the best coaching staff in Florida.
- UAB bowl projections are looking promising. I really, really enjoyed typing that sentence.
- In tune with the holiday spirit, here are three scary memories for Arkansas State fans.
- South Alabama punter Corliss Waitman has been named the Ray Guy Award Punter of the Week.
- Texas State showed some great progress with their first road win of the season last weekend but the program must build off the victory.