- With Dillon Birden set to miss the majority of the remaining games on Houston’s schedule they’ll need Duke Catalon to stay healthy this fall.
- UConn will be without the services of running back Arkeel Newsome this week as they face Tulsa.
- In more positive news, Navy quarterback Zach Abey should be ready to go for Navy’s November 2nd game against Temple.
- Memphis’ win over Houston just means that the grind continues for Anthony Miller and the Tigers.
- The American continues to be a very confusing conference as we’re still pretty unsure about our power rankings this week.
- UTEP is winless and fired their head coach a few weeks ago. No surprise the current state of the season is dismal.
- UAB and Marshall have both already surpassed Vegas’ total win number for their 2017 season.
- Marcus Davenport might have single-handedly won UTSA’s game against Rice last week. Here’s a film breakdown of the domination.
- How’s this for a fun Lane Kiffin stat? FAU’s scoring in their last two games surpassed FSU’s scoring for the Seminoles’ entire season.
- Southern Miss pulled out a gritty win at Louisiana Tech without Ito Smith. The depth they showed should help the Golden Eagles’ confidence moving forward.
- North Texas’ loss to FAU gave the UTSA Roadrunners a slight glimpse of hope in the C-USA West race.
- Marshall finally climbs back to the top of Conference USA in this week’s power rankings. Welcome back, y’all.
- New Mexico State is blowing up on the recruiting trail as they just picked up their sixth commitment in the past week.
- A kick off time of 3:00 pm ET has been set for this year’s iteration of Modern Day Hate.
- Texas State vs New Mexico State has been picked up by ESPN3 and will kick off at 2 pm CT on November 11th.
- Arkansas State lands two players on the Sun Belt’s Player of the Week board in Justice Hansen and Ja’Von Rolland-Jones.