- Ray Lawry was expected to miss the season but Lawry might return this Saturday against Marshall.
- WKU was 7th in Passing IsoPPP last year. This year they are 122nd. The Tops can show they can still be explosive passing the ball against Charlotte.
- Their secondary could be a bright spot, however.
- Miami transfers Tyre Brady and Juwon Young are thriving in Marshall.
- What we learned from North Texas after last week is that they are in the driver’s seat for a division title.
- Speaking of the Mean Green, they are hoping to capitalize on their current momentum and the hype of their upcoming rivalry game with UTSA.
- UTEP had their best showing of the season against WKU last week but the Miners can be better and it starts with finishing drives.
- Southern Miss had a much better showing in their second conference game, and changes in the trenches are a big reason why.
- The Florida Atlantic secondary is really really good at getting the football.
- But Jason Driskel knows the Owls need him to improve, as well
- There is a new record for single-game rushing by a freshman at UAB.
- New Mexico State shouldn’t sleep on Georgia Southern, as the option offense is always an equalizer.
- Texas State doesn’t have much time to sulk with Louisiana-Lafayette tomorrow night.
- Who among the G5 are leading on the stats sheet?
- A look at the coaches hired in 2015 and how hot/cold their seats are.
- James Madison to the FBS? Nah, probably not.