General G5 Football
- Here are the updated team and conference rankings from the S&P+ algorithm.
- Texas G5 teams are struggling to match their previous attendance numbers. The players deserve much more support than they’re receiving.
- The battle between Temple and local protesters continues as the Owls carry on with plans to build a stadium near campus.
- It’s becoming more and more clear that UCF is the class of the American. Also Tulsa’s defense is BAAAAAAAD.
- Western Kentucky is shaking things up along their offensive line in an attempt to boost their struggling offense.
- Last Chance U star John Franklin III took snaps at quarterback for FAU last week.
- Even after factoring injuries into the equation it’s still hard to explain Old Dominion’s poor effort against FAU.
- FAU finally gets to enjoy a bye week after six street weeks of football and hurricane stress.
- It looks like Keon Howard might stick at starting quarterback for Southern Miss after putting together a great game against UTSA.
- Here’s a breakdown of how UTEP’s offense adjusted to Zack Greenlee’s strengths as he picked up the start against WKU.
- While UTEP couldn’t pull it out against WKU, at least the Miners were fun to watch again.
- North Texas is our top-ranked team in Conference USA. Who saw that one coming?
- Here are three things we learned from Conference USA last week.
- Texas State is desperate for an FBS win this season. They’ll need a hot start to upset Louisiana-Lafayette on Thursday.
- No one is going to claim that ULM is the most talented team in the Sun Belt but effort and preparation has them in the hunt for a Sun Belt title.
- Andre Nunez is set to start for UL-Lafayette this week while Elijah Mitchell will miss the Texas State game with a foot injury.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns made a big jump in our Sun Belt power rankings, rising to 6th place.
- Here are three key things we learned from the Sun Belt last week.
- New Mexico State hasn’t won as many games as they’re capable of but there are still a ton of positives to appreciate with this team.