Visit Odd Shark for more lines.
Season Record: 4-2
After a great slate of games to open the season, Week 2 gives us a dud as there are going to be slim pickings this Saturday.
Fortunately for us, betting on an awful game and betting on a great matchup provides the same payout.
- SMU +32 at Baylor: Baylor looked like the Baylor of old (new?) in their opening game against an FCS opponent but this game will truly show the cracks in the foundation as SMU keeps it within 30.
- Middle Tennessee at Vanderbilt -4.5: This is going to be a really good game. But I see the Blue Raiders’ defense struggling to stop the run, and the offense struggling to get much traction. I think the Commodores pull this out by at least a touchdown.
- North Carolina State at East Carolina +5: The Pirates have been known to conquer ACC teams and I think the smart money says they will get it done again over an NC State program that has done nothing noteworthy under Dave Doren.
- UTSA + 10 at Colorado State: Not sure how the guys in Vegas can confidently see the Rams winning by at least double-digits after their performance against Colorado. Take the points as I see the Roadrunners winning straight up thanks to Dalton Sturm.
- Western Kentucky +30 at Alabama: I’m not going to as far as some of the crazy folks in WKU twitter and predict a win, but I definitely think they give Bama a better game than USC. Bama has Ole Miss next week and could come out lethargic. Tops cover.