Visit Oddshark for more lines.
Season Record: 12-7
Last week the we started strong with Miami and Ohio covering and then lost five out of the next six bets. But we still have a winning record for the season which is more than enough to keep this money-making machine rolling.
- TCU at SMU +21: When the Iron Skillet is on the line you can throw the records and lines (sorry) out the window. I took SMU to cover against Baylor earlier this year which they promptly did and will take them again despite the fact the offense has struggled since Matt Davis has went down.
- Florida State -5.5 at USF: Florida State did get blitzed last week against Louisville but I think Vegas is overreacting here. This should at least be a 10 point spread.
- Nevada +5.5 at Purdue: The Boilermakers are awful. Nevada could win this one straight up.
- East Carolina +12.5 at Virginia Tech: The Pirates almost got it done against South Carolina but the offense had too many miscues in the red zone. ECU has owned the ACC over past few years and earlier this season defeated NC State plus I’m still bullish on the Hookies.
- Vanderbilt at Western Kentucky -8: Vandy’s defense just got done playing Georgia Tech. You can bank on them still feeling the effects of that game in this one.
- Louisiana Tech +4.5 at Middle Tennessee: La Tech has looked better against stiffer competition and I think they win this one straight up due to having the better defense.
- UCF -6.5 at FIU: UCF lost in double overtime at home against a Maryland team that destroyed FIU a week prior. Also, you’re crazy if you ever put money on Ron Turner.
- Army -13.5 at Buffalo: I was dead wrong picking against Army last weekend and I’m not making that mistake again as Buffalo has looked awful this year.