Visit Oddshark for more betting lines.
Season record: 9-2
Last week was our first undefeated week of the season as I went 5-0. That’s two straight weeks in which I have handed out winners so I hope you all are cashing in.
With so much attention focused on the P5 matchups, this week Vegas has tossed us a bunch of gimmies for us to make a killing.
- Ohio +27 at Tennessee: The Bobcats’ opening loss to Texas State has really thrown people off their scent for this line. They defeated Kansas on the road 37-21 last week which shows they aren’t that bad and Tennessee has yet to prove they are able to cover a spread like this. Also Tennessee plays Florida next week so if they jump out to a lead they could pull their starters out early.
- Miami -3.5 at Appalachian State: It’s a trap! It’s a trap! I don’t like picking against the underdogs when they play P5 teams but this line is fools gold. The Mountaineers won’t sneak up on the Canes after nearly beating Tennessee so I’m expecting an extremely motivated and focused Miami team.
- FAU +25.5 at Kansas State: The Wildcats haven’t done anything offensively to make you believe they cover this amount of points. Not to mention FAU’s defense is pretty stout.
- East Carolina +3 at South Carolina: I called the Pirates beating NC State outright last week, and think they do it again against a much worser South Carolina team.
- Maryland at UCF +9.5: A night game at Bright House Stadium is nothing to play with as Bright House Stadium is one of the most underrated venues in college football. Maryland has yet to be tested on the road (FIU doesn’t count) and Scott Frost will be pulling all the stops for an early signature win.
- Army at UTEP +3.5: The cadets have been a great early season story, but Aaron Jones is going to rush for at least 125. With Zach Greenlee expected back the offense should look much similar to week one. A night game. In the Sun Bowl. I’m going with the home dog.
- Troy at Southern Miss -10.5: Another line in which Vegas is playing off of the momentum from a G5 school giving a P5 school a challenge. Don’t fall for the hype. Southern Miss’ receivers won’t drop the passes Clemson’s receivers did. Golden Eagles win by at least two touchdowns.
- Eastern Michigan at Charlotte +3: Two bad teams but I have a feeling Charlotte wins this one going away.