Season Record: 20-13
Had a great week last time here as I went 5-1 with the wrong selection being Marshall against North Texas as the Herd loss outright.
- USF - 6.5 at Temple: This game is for first place in the AAC East. The Owls needed a last second touchdown to beat UCF on the road last week but I’m not impressed. The Bulls meanwhile have won every single game by at least two scores.
- UMass +20.5 at South Carolina: The Gamecocks have not scored over 20 points once this season. Now I’m supposed to expect them to beat a team by 20? Good one.
- North Texas +18 at Army: I’ve been off on Army this year but this is too many points. North Texas has had two weeks to prepare for Army’s option attack so I see this game being close at the least if UNT doesn’t win outright.
- Buffalo +23 at Norther Illinois: Northern Illinois is bad this year. Really bad. Buffalo isn’t any better but I’ll gladly take the points in what should be a close game between awful teams.
- Charlotte at Marshall -10: Marshall has not looked good this year but something tells me they are going to win this game by at least two touchdowns.